Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 1 - Day 1

Ugh.  Woke up this morning with a stomach ache.  Nothing to make a Monday morning more Monday, than feeling like garbage.  If I had a sick day today, I'd take it, but I have no more time to take off.  Thus I sit here, in pain, waiting for the chance to go home and potentially hit up an urgent care center around dinnertime.

This weekend was full of radio silence from my solider.  I'm disappointed because he seemed to think he would have some extra time to call me and chat.  Alas... nothing.  I still can't believe it's only been a week since he left, it feels like it's been the entire month already.

It's pretty shitty to be alone when you're sick, even when you feel awful, and look awful, it's wonderful to have someone who loves you rub your back, make you some soup, and let you everything will be okay.

This better be a 24-48 hr bug, because I have a date with turkey on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment