Friday, March 28, 2014

Week 12 - Day 5

Happy Friday everyone!  This has been an amazing week, I have been so busy.  So busy that I haven't had time to set-up my new phone.  So busy that my DVR is completely full of shows from the week.  Now that's busy.

Yesterday I went to see the new production of Phantom of the Opera at the Academy of Music.  Those of you who know me, know that this is my favorite show, to the point of obsession.  I first saw the show in Philadelphia at the Forest Theater when I was eleven years old, and this viewing was my 7th (I think).  I was anxious to see what the new production would bring to the table promising new sets, costumes, choreography, and other surprises.

All in all it was fun to see something new and different, especially the remarkable sets they added to the production.  Ultimately, I prefer the original staging production.  I'd like to be in the show...

Day 3 of the Dukan Diet and I am done with the Attack Phase and on to Cruise.  I can eat veggies now, yayyy!!  Actually, after two days of just proteins, a salad feels like a welcome change.  Eating out last night was tricky but I made it work, diet coke with lemon, a burger, pickles, and some bacon, which is technically not allowed, but it was only a little.  I'm going out again tonight with some friends and I'm looking forward to some roasted veggies and a steak  Yummm!

As the days go by I get less and less cravings for no-no foods.  My appetite seems to have plateaued which is great, although the evening is still my time of greatest difficulty.  It's when I crave all of the bad things.

I'm going to see Divergent tonight, I've been looking forward to this movie for awhile so we will see!  I have another fun and full weekend ahead of me!  So grateful for my friends and family who have helped to keep my life so full and happy during these long months.  I'm a lucky girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment