Oddly, today has been such a slow day at work, I'm sitting here just listing all of the stuff I need/want to do also looking at the radar hoping there is no impending weather which will prevent me from running any errands.
The major achievement of today was finishing my gingerbread house. Turns out the mortar (icing) consistency is very important. I was a little worried it wouldn't turn out right because I didn't have enough confectionery sugar, but I altered the egg white proportions and I think that helped. I ended up having plenty. And the house stands!! It looks a little messy, but the house looks like it had a heavy snowfall.
The next step is to decorate the CRAP out of it with candy, woohoo! That will most certainly be the fun part.
5) See the Macy's Center Light Show and
8) Make a Christmas ornament wreath
9) Sit by the fire and drink hot chocolate
10) Sing Christmas Carols - Singing in a holiday concert (with my husband) on 12/22
12) Finish my
14) Go ice-skating
1) Work out, work out!!
Now that my health is more under control, more or less, I am going to start this up again.
3) Learn one new aria
4) Audition for local community theater
I have two auditions scheduled for after New Years. Even though the shows are not my top choices. At least they are musicals.
5) Lose 8 lbs.
Surprisingly, halfway there, 4 lbs down!
I have done a lot of reorganizing, but I was recently informed that my husband will be using his super army techniques to reorganize my sock drawers. Awesome.
9) Complete Christmas Bucket List
10) Finish EMS Continuing Credits
2 credit left!!!
11) Finish designing this blog